The Farley Center at Williamsburg Place provides affordable, individualized care in a relaxing residential atmosphere. We offer full time, on-site physicians who provide one-on-one care and commitment to healing body and spirit.
Our experienced staff is skilled at working with all types of insurance companies and plans. They can guide you towards the maximum benefits available. We are in-network with the following insurance for our residential program.
PLEASE CALL IF:
- You have concerns about levels of substance use
- Need options with the absence of in-person AA/NA
Even if you have lost your job, you may be able to continue through your insurance and enter one of our addiction programs. Our admissions specialists will be happy to help you and provide financial guidance.
Covid-19 and Addiction
With the isolation and stress due to the coronavirus crisis, we have seen a steady rise in the need for treatment. Many families are observing loved ones engage in progressively unhealthy behaviors but feel unsure what options are available to them.
Farley is here to help
Please take some time to answer a few question so we may better align you with what services fit your needs at Farley. For more information, you can contact us at 757.280.1154.
Alcohol Use Assessment
- Have people annoyed you by criticizing or complaining about your drinking or drug use?
- Have you ever felt bad or guilty about your drinking or drug use?
- Have you ever had a drink or drug in the morning (EYE OPENER) to steady your nerves or to get rid of a hangover?
- Do you use any drugs other than those prescribed by a physician?
- Has a physician ever told you to cut down or quit use of alcohol or drugs?
- Has your drinking or drug use caused family, job or legal problems?
- When drinking or using drugs have you ever had a memory loss (blackout)?
Self Assessment Results
- If you answered "No" to all of the above questions, but are having alcohol related problems in your life, you may want to seek a professional assessment.
- 1 "Yes" answer indicates a possible alcohol problem.
- 2 or more "Yes" answers indicates that a problem is likely to exist.
Drug Use Assessment
- Are you using more drugs than you plan to use and do you find that you are enjoying it less? That is, your tolerance is developing and despite not feeling very well, you continue to use.
- Are you experiencing 3 or more of the following physical signs?
• Excessive periods of fatigue, itching, scratching, and/or skin lesions
• Sinus problems and nose bleeds
• Trouble breathing and/or catching your breath
• Chest pains or palpitations
• Decreased appetite or weight loss
• Tremors and poor coordination
• Sleep disturbances, sleepiness, or excessive sleep
- Do you feel apathetic, disinterested, depressed; have you lost the ability to concentrate?
- Do you experience mood swings, irritability, short temperedness, emotional outbursts, rage or excessive sadness, paranoid and/or frantic bizarre behavior?
- As a result of drug use, have you been absent, late, or exhibited inappropriate behavior at work?
- Are family members and friends suggesting that you have a problem with drug use and/or are you lying about your frequency of drug use?
Self Assessment Results
- If you answered "No" to all of the above questions, but are having drug related problems in your life, you may want to seek a professional assessment.
- 1 "Yes" answer indicates a possible drug problem.
- 2 or more "Yes" answers indicates that you may have a potentially serious drug problem.
Learn From the Experts
Earn CEUs and take advantage of advanced professional workshops, presentations, and virtual webinars. Learn from experts who cover topics such as addiction, ethics, dual diagnosis, co-dependency, military and addiction, eating disorders, assessment, and process disorders.
Stay in the know and sign up for upcoming events, lectures, and webinars. You will have the latest information on hand to register before things fill up.