Thank you for considering The Farley Center at Williamsburg Place for your place of healing and road to recovery. Our licensed and experienced admissions staff will collect essential information to help our medical staff decide if The Farley Center at Williamsburg Place is the best treatment option for you.
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Anyone can make the initial call: a referral source, a family member, or a prospective patient. You will be asked to provide the following information to our admissions staff:
- The patient’s location, age, and background information.
- The referral source’s name and contact numbers
- Patient history and current use of addictive substances
- Preliminary medical overview, including a list of currently prescribed drugs, if any
- Health Insurance Information. If you have health insurance from a major provider, your treatment may be covered. View our Online Insurance Verification.
For more information about patient financing and the cost of addiction treatment, please visit our Financial Services page.
It is important to us that you receive treatment that provides you with the greatest benefit. These initial questions will help us make the best treatment fitted to your personalized needs.
Once treatment at this level of care has been established, we will obtain approval from our medical staff and discuss financial arrangements with you before we schedule an admission. The date and time can usually be arranged within a day or two. If the fit isn’t right, our admissions staff can point you in the right direction to help you get the substance use disorder treatment you or your loved one needs.